Pages

Ulta Nail Polish

One of my stocking gifts from my little sister, Sarah, was this set of mini nail polishes from ulta. These are my first ulta brand polishes... actually they're my first mini nail polishes ever!

This set comes with an almost black green with gold flecks, which I'm wearing now, a vampy red, purple/pink with gold flecks, and a dark almost black navy.

I'm really into the almost black colors, reds are classic, and the purple is unique... So I knew I would be getting good use out of this set! The formula when I applied this was thick, yet easy to work with. I only applied one coat and it went on evenly and easily. The color is unique ... I love it!

Props to my sis for such a good little stocking stuffer gift! Thank youuuu lil sista! :)

1 comment:

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Glad you're enjoying the nail polish :) I thought you'd like them!