Pages

OOTD 12/28/11

I thought I would show ya'll my outfit and makeup before heading out to lunch and the movies today! It's pretty cold here ... so I don't mind busting out a new sweater and my boots! 

I didn't have much time to get ready this morning, so I left my hair curly. 5 min vs 30 min sounded much better! 

Outfit
*Sweater: Boatneck Cable Poncho from The Loft --- I just got this on sale and I love cable knit sweaters as well as the "poncho" and "cocoon" style! What I did not like about this sweater were the fuzzies got everywhere! 

*Long sleeve T: The Gap

*Jeans: Candies jeans from Khols 

*Boots: Frye Paige Tall Riding Boots --- I don't think I'll ever buy leather boots from anyone besides Frye again! I think this shows how much I love these boots! 



Face:
*Lancome Teint Idole Ultra mixed with Estee Lauder Double Wear
*MAC studio finish concealer
*Laura Mercier Mineral Powder
*NARS Dolce Vita blush
*Dior Amber Diamond highlighter 

Eyes:
*Laura Mercier eye basics in wheat
*Chanel Safari on lids
*Bobbi Brown Taupe in crease
*Urban Decay Demolition liner
*Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara

Lips: 
*Benefit Lana liner
*Hourglass Grace lipstick

Jewelry:
*Tiffany's Elsa Peretti "v"

*Silpada smoky quartz ring --- I am obsessed with Silpada jewelry as well! I've hosted a few "parties" and gotten so many others hooked as well! Mua-ha-ha! ;)

*Pandora charm bracelet

*MUDD earrings from Khols



Thank you so much for stopping by!
xoxo



1 comment:

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

I like how you laid all your jewelry out, good idea!