Pages

Rose Gold Gifts

I've been loving rose gold these days! Mixing rose gold and silver, to be specific. The special man in my life, the BF ;) , did REALLY good this year! 

I've been obsessing over the Michael Kors Rose Gold Runway watch ever since he gifted me my first  MK tortoise shell watch last Christmas. Yes, I got hooked! Don't we all! They are not cheap, so I think Christmas is the perfect time to ask for these beauties! 



Drum roll ..... 




I played around with my photo editing skills... not to shabby eh? ;) Here's the nordstrom pic and link to watch





This beauty was not all though......

If you don't know who David Smallcombe is ... you might want to check him out! He is a jeweler located in Kalamzoo, MI and I just love his braceletes! They were introduced to me by YouTube's Lorraine Stanick who advertises her jewelry for her family boutique in Florida. Instead of paying a higher price from her, I ordered from him directly! He is so genuine and truly insists that his customers be 100% happy with his work! Why yes, Mr. Smallcombe... indeed I am! 

  • I already owned the silver bracelets, but received the small rose gold to mix it up ... and match my watch of course! 

    Ahhh... love sits on these two wrists! :) 

    I think I'm addicted to watches at this point! Bad... bad, bad, bad! 





2 comments:

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

I want some of those Smallcombe bracelets! You should add links next time :)

Victoria @ A Dream Is A Wish Your Brush Makes said...

Forgot! I'm not as good at this as you are! ;) *added*