Pages

Naked2

Have you gotten NAKED2?!
I have!

I can't tell you how excited I was to finally to pick up my Naked2 on the UD website! It's currently on the Sephora website, but not in store until January. 

I don't have swatches of all the shadows or a huge comparison between the two, simply because my camera is not the best of quality, and there are SO many reviews and comparisons out there, and with much better pictures! It would be much easier to link you and check the "real" beauty bloggers out!

All I really have to say is ... LOVE! I enjoy it more than the original. I get more use out of the "taupey" shades than the browns in the original. It's not that I don't like them ... I think it's just that I already have so many shades of brown! I also prefer the packaging of Naked2. Either way, I think both are must haves! 

Naked2 on top, Original Naked on bottom





2 comments:

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

In response to your title question... why YES I do have N2! :)

Just Jinny said...

I have heard so many good things about these Naked palettes that I think I need them.