Pages

Well HELLO there beautiful....

Glitter, fireside, red polish, cozy blankets, scarves, boots, and winter candles... mmmm. It's that time! Merry Christmas! What a perfect time for my favorite 'lil sister, Sarah --- Scissors and a Whisk, to convince me to start BLOGGING! Yikes

I'm Victoria... and yes ... I love aLL ThiNGs bEAuTy! Feel free to read the "about me" section to learn about what *sparked* my obsession as a chid. I have YouTube and the blogging community to blame it on today!!! 

I plan on blogging about cosmetics, skincare, fashion, a tiny bit of cooking, maybe more, maybe less... we'll see, and my life!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I have enjoyed mine with my family by my side, the fireplace keeping us warm, lots of food, and puppies... many yorkie puppies running around like crazy!

Until soon... Have a beautiful day!



No comments: